Mindful Leadership is committed to the ongoing support and development of our coach partners. To that end, we provide group coaching supervision for all Mindful Leadership coaches actively engaging with our clients. Sam Magill, the Head of the Coaching Supervision Academy USA (CSA), leads our groups. In addition to supportive and developmental aspects, supervision also provides continuous quality control for our corporate clients who entrust us with the development of their executives.
Mindful Leadership provides individual and group coaching supervision through our experienced and certified bench of coach supervisors as a service for corporations and external coach practitioners. Please contact me directly at email@example.com if you are an organization interested in supervision to develop your internal coaches or an independent coach looking to engage with a supervisor to enhance your practice.
Below is a primer on Coaching Supervision. For additional information, please reference the excellent articles below and check our website periodically for updates.
What is Coaching Supervision?
Coaching supervision is a reflective dialogue for learning and development where coaches reflect upon and explore the interactions, patterns, thinking, models, and approaches they use with clients. Supervision is a non-judgmental exploration and reflection intended to enhance the quality of coaching through:
- Further development of the coach’s skills and personal effectiveness
- Attention to the quality of services offered by the coach, including adherence to ethical practices (per the ICF Code of Ethics)
- Personal support for the coach as he/she interacts with clients and the systems in which the client works
What is the value of Coaching Supervision?
- Provides a safe space for coaches for reflection, insight, and support of coaching skills
- On-going formation and fine-tuning of coaching skills
- Regular review of relationship dynamics and the highest levels of ethical maturity with clients and client systems
- Restoration of the subtle and powerful energy and well-being required for top level service to clients
The attached articles provide additional information:
For more information on Coaching Supervision, please visit the Coaching Supervision Academy website.